I got the recipe from Kraft and the only thing that I changed from the recipe below is the spaghetti sauce. I used a big can of crushed tomatoes instead since that was what I always have on hand. Other than that I followed the recipe and it came out delicious.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 green peppers, coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 (24 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups shredded five cheese blend, divided
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Brown meat with peppers and garlic in large skillet; drain.
- Stir in rice, crushed tomatoes and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Spoon into 2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through.
This post is submitted in
Real Food Wednesday
These Chicks Cooked