Swamp Water


For Trifecta's gator party, I decided to go with the gator theme for the drink and make swamp water. I'd never heard of it before and thought I'd just google "swamp water recipe" to see if anything came up and apparently it exists. There's many variations to the drink so I sort of looked through them and mixed different versions together to get one that sounded good and wasn't too complicated to make.


This recipe can be made per cup or for a large crowd. Since I've found this recipe I've made it both in a punch bowl and in mason jars. You can alter the measurements to your liking as well. I didn't want it too strong but if that's your thing, you may want to taste it to see if you'd like more brandy and/or vodka.

  • 2 oz. apricot brandy
  • 2 oz. vodka
  • 2 c. of limeade
  • 1 c. lemon-lime soda
  • ice

  1. Mix all ingredients together. Stir in ice to keep everything cold.

Trifecta's Gator Party (To get the full list of goodies)

No comments: