Peanut Butter Iced Coffee




Sometimes a recipe sneaks up on you that makes you think, "How did I not think of that myself?" This is such a recipe. I came across it while cruisin' pinterest and knew I had to have it... like immediately. So I went in the kitchen and got to work whipping up this delicious cold, frothy drink. Which in my opinion could outdo one of those fancy $4 coffee drinks any day.



This recipe comes from Sarah over at Baking Serendipity. She used vanilla almond milk which I don't drink. I get the original plain flavor which isn't as sweet or have a vanilla flavor to it. To balance it out I had to add more sugar than I probably would have if I'd used the sweeter vanilla almond milk. Regardless though, I don't think it made that much of a difference. Almond milk just adds a little bit of extra nuttiness to the flavor but not enough that if you used plain milk it would drastically change the end result.



  • 1 1/2 c. black coffee, cold
  • 1/2 c. almond milk or regular milk
  • 1 TBSP peanut butter
  • sugar/sweetener, to taste

  • Combine coffee, milk and peanut butter in a blender. Blend until smooth. Stir in sweetener and serve immediately. 

This post is submitted in
My Meatless Monday

No comments: