Beautiful Blogger Award

I am super excited and honored to announce that Annie Bakes nominated me for the Beautiful blogger award. Make sure you swing by and check her out along with my nominees! Annie Bakes has some really good recipes and she just celebrated her one year blogger anniversary!


Photobucket








RULES:
  1. thank the person nominating you
  2. copy the award to your blog
  3. place a link to their blog
  4. name 7 tidbits people don't know about you from reading your blog
  5. nominate 7 blogs
  6. place a link to those blogs
  7. leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award.

what you may not know about me...
  1. I have only had 2 cannoli's my entire life, just recently and they were store bought.
  2. As a kid I would say "Holy cannoli!" instead of "Holy crap!" or the other variations.
  3. The grossest food I ever tried was duck tongue. It was a major texture problem for me.
  4. I will always try something at least once. Which explains the duck tongue.
  5. I am a perfectionist at the worst of times, particularly with food.
  6. Up until 5 years ago I could only make burgers and boil water.
  7. I really want to try escargot. Don't ask me why, I just do.


Here's some of my favorite blogs that check daily:
  1. Cafe Groenhout
  2. Debbie Does Dinner Healthy & Low Calorie
  3. Gonna Want Seconds
  4. My Asian Kitchen
  5. Pens, Pans and Puns
  6. Ancoo's Hobby
  7. Eats Well With Others

5 comments:

Mhel said...

Hi Kristin! How sweet of you... Thanks for giving me the award! such an honor! I'm glad that you are enjoying reading my blog about food and recipes, because i am enjoying yours as well.. Nice to find you thru Friday Follow. You should try the foodie exchange site. ITs real fun!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Very sweet!

Up until about 8 years ago, I couldn't do much more than make burgers and boil water. Then it was just simple meals for a couple of years. It's only been the last 3 or 4 that I have learned anything blog worthy. For the most part, still pretty simple though!

ann low said...

Oh Kristin! It is really sweet of you to pass me this Award. Thank you very much and I'm really glad that you like my blog. I love your blog too, you have great recipes that I always like to read. Thank you!

H. Kids said...

I think that the blogger is important for the online success. The beautiful blogger award has nominated for me. I am very happy.

My Asian Kitchen said...

thank you for your wonderful award ♥ it! appreciated your thought ☺