You can always add more or less milk depending on the shake consistency that you prefer. And of course for a child friendly version, skip the liquor and add a squirt of chocolate syrup instead.
Makes 1 shake
- 6 scoops (about 1 1/2 c.) fat free vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/2 c. skim milk
- 1 1/2 oz. (1 shot) Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 1/2 oz. (1 shot) chocolate liquor
- 2 Thin Mint cookies
- 8 drops of green food coloring
- 1 Thin Mint cookie for garnish
- Put all the ingredients except for the garnish cookie, in the blender and blend until well smooth. Pour into glass.
- Using a sharp knife, slowly slice into the cookie using short shallow strokes. (if you get too overzealous, the cookie will slit in half.)